Wednesday 17 September 2014

Crocheted pot

Last weekend was basically a catch up weekend for me, which means I have lots of new things to blog about! One of those new things is this crochet pot, which I started a couple of weeks ago.
   I found this jersey yarn at a strange little shop whilst on holiday, I don't think it's any particular brand but I've been seeing a lot of these jersey yarns around.

To make this pot I made a magic loop and then added in 10 double crochets. For row 2 I put in two double crochets into each stitch. For row three I alternated between adding two double crochets into a stitch and only adding one double crochet, so that I ended up with 30 stitches. Finally for row 4 and onwards I just double crocheted into each stitch until I got the desired hight.
I've found this pot very useful for my bedside table, so that the random stuff I put these (mainly jewellery) isn't just scattered all over the place.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment