Tuesday 15 December 2015

Pyjama No.4

As you may be aware, I have a younger cousin. Sadly she won't be spending Christmas with my family this year but that doesn't mean she can't take part in our family pyjama party in spirit. Please forgive the slightly dim lighting in the photos, I was in a rush to get the dress sent off in time.

I made this night dress out of a pillow case and a piece of elastic fairly quickly, and I have to admit it was one of the easiest and nicest patterns I've followed in a while. You can find the pattern I used here.
The only changes I made to the pattern, was to add little rectangles to join the front and back instead of using a tie or ribbon to join them. As I didn't use a ribbon, I used elastic, to make sure that the dress would hold up. This created these ruffled sleeves.
Of course at the end, the dress had to be wrapped in frozen wrapping paper.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment