Friday 18 December 2015

Pyjama No.5

I know this is a little later than planned but I'm currently up to my eyes in pyjamas, as well as other commitments.

Today I wanted to share with you the complete set of pyjamas that I'm giving my sister for Christmas. The first of the bottoms, is made out of two angel pillow cases, whilst the other is made out of a really cosy throw. The angel shorts matches with one of the men's pyjamas, whilst the throw is completely unique to her. It's up to her, whether or not she wants to match on the night.
The set includes:
Long sleeved top: Primark (£3.50)
Shorts: Made by me out of second hand pillow cases.
Trousers: Made from a tartan throw, I found in a random shop.
I made a pattern for the bottoms by borrowing my sisters favourite pyjama bottoms but of course me being me, I added probably a little too much wriggle room.
When it came to making these shorts, I wanted to keep the ruffle that was already on the original pillow case, so I simply made the ruffle the bottom of the shorts. I also think, that although they are shorts, the angels add a bit of Christmas spirit to them.
I couldn't get the full trousers into the photo, but you get the general idea. Again I used the detail on the throw to create detail on the bottom of the trousers, which can be seen bellow.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment